I got fed up with the old ceramic style fuses, particularly the little 25 amp one, so I reworked the fuse block to accept newer 1/4" x 1-1/4" (AGC) glass fuses that are easy to find. This is certainly not a new idea, as Row Kwas has been offering the service for some time.
I took everything apart, sandblasted all the copper terminals, and soldered everything back together. It was actually a frustratingly tedious job. Took way longer than I would have expected to get the placement of the fuse holders sorted, and get everything soldered together. But, it works great and the stock cover fits back on.